All forms and/or documents that come from Palestine must be authenticated by the Palestinian Ministry of Foreign Affairs first. Also, all forms and/or documents from Canada must be authenticated by the Canadian Ministry of Foreign Affairs first.
All fees are collected in the form of a money order payable to the Palestinian General Delegation.
1- An ID.
A- Personal documents
- Good Conduct Certificate 10 CAD
- Letter of experience 25 CAD
- Death Certificate 10 CAD
- Birth Certificate 10 CAD
- Marriage Certificate 10 CAD
- Divorce Certificate 25 CAD
- School/ High school Degree 10 CAD
- Higher education degree 25 CAD
B- Company/business documents
- Import/ Export Certificate 200 CAD
- Certificate of Origin 200 CAD
- Contracts 400 CAD
- Commercial Power of Attorney 200 CAD
- Commercial Invoices 200 CAD
3- A prepaid registered return envelope must be included. (if submitted by mail).
The application can be submitted:
1- In person at the Palestinian General Delegation in Ottawa by scheduling an appointment by phone or email.
2- By mail: a prepaid registered return envelope and a proof of address must be included with the documents.
For further information:
Phone Number: 1-613-736-0053
Our Contact Person in Mississauga, ON:
Mr. Fadlo Mekhail